+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1112 EXPERIENCE LETTER HELP FOLKS and from other NOC as well

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dears,
I want to know what duties to write in the experience letter as I am Investment Analyst, and I found this to be the duties according to CIC :

Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information
Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.

People recommended that they should not match 100% CIC description so any suggestions what should be written ? please advice ?

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
well you should ask your employee to write in a way that is not 100% the same with the description word for word, yet still have the same meaning.

try to use any synonyms and such would help I think.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Should i mention the NOC in the experience letter as per CIC ? but what if i dont want the employer to know the purpose of the reference letter ? can i not to write it ?