+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1112/1114 - Middle office operations analyst

Edwin Deepak

Jun 9, 2021
Hi ,

I have a question regarding my NOC. I have been referring many videos and websites to get a good clarity about the NOC which matches my Job profile(roles and responsibilities).

However, I'm still confused which NOC should I chose among 1112 and 1114.

I am being a part of middle office operations in a IB called BNY melon and below are my roles and responsibilities.

Can someone please guide me which NOC suits me better?

Roles and responsibilities
  • Performing and reviewing middle office reconciliation and delivering cash, stock and FX recon to the onshore team and submitting them to the client, thereby helping them make investment decisions
  • Conducting portfolio accounting, involving the end-to-end reconciliation such as matching entries, annotation, posting and investigation for Cash, Stock and FX breaks, and efficiently resolving all the breaks
  • Dealing with corporate events and ensuring they are in line with Custodies.
  • Proactively involved in execution and review of payment processing like inflows/outflows, FX’s & other trade, dividend or corporate action adjustments
  • Efficiently resolving the old breaks that include the investigation and interaction with several internal teams, custodians/clients along with the concerns related to BAU and technology
  • Accurately identifying the areas of the client to be developed/automated
  • Ensuring that all the procedures are aligned and up to date
  • Responsible for training BAU and other Daily & Monthly reporting activities to the new joiners and ensuring they are able to perform them seamlessly.