+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0211

Amrit1

Jun 28, 2010
I applied in March, 2010 under NOC 0211. But now I have read from someone's post that this code does not exist in 38 occupations . Please have a look at NOC 2143,2144 and 2145 separately. Some more noc's are added in each of them. Then please tell me is noc 0211 included or not. Whether my case will be rejected or not. Tell me what should I do?

Classification List o Of Occupations For Canadian Immigration

(2143) Mining Engineers:
Mining engineers plan, design, organize and supervise the development of mines, mine facilities, systems and equipment; and prepare and supervise the extraction of metallic or non-metallic minerals and ores from underground or surface mines. Mining engineers are employed by mining companies, consulting engineering companies, manufacturers, government and in educational and research institutions. Click here for a list of Example Titles of this occupation.

Applicants with experience in the following occupations may also be considered under this NOC depending on the specifics of the main duties performed:

Engineering Managers (0211)

Geological Engineers (2144)

Geologists, Geochemists and Geophysicists (2113)

Metallurgical and Materials Engineers (2142)

Mine managers (in 0811 Primary Production
Managers (Except Agriculture))

Petroleum Engineers (2145)

(2144) Geological Engineers:

Geological engineers conduct geological and geotechnical studies to assess suitability of locations for civil engineering, mining and oil and gas projects; and plan, design, develop and supervise programs of geological data acquisition and analysis and the preparation of geological engineering reports and recommendations. Geological engineers are employed in consulting engineering companies, electrical utilities, mining and petroleum companies and in government and research and educational institutions. Click here for a list of Example Titles of this occupation.

Applicants with experience in the following occupations may also be considered under this NOC depending on the specifics of the main duties performed:

Civil Engineers (2131)

Land Surveyors (2154)

Mining Engineers (2143)

Petroleum Engineers (2145)

(2145) Petroleum Engineers:
Petroleum engineers conduct studies for the exploration, development and extraction of oil and gas deposits; and plan, design, develop and supervise projects for the drilling, completion, testing and re-working of oil and gas wells. They are employed by petroleum producing companies, consulting companies, well logging or testing companies, in government, and research and educational institutions. Click here for a list of Example Titles of this occupation.

Chemical Engineers (2134)

Geological Engineers (2144)

Supervisors, Oil and Gas Drilling and Service (8222)

Amrit

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
If it reached CIO before Jun 26th, then your application would be okay.

Amrit1

Jun 28, 2010
Friends,

Please give your opinions for my above said question. If they send the approval, can they reject the application
even then, afterwards on the same ground (noc)?

Amrit

vugupta

Apr 7, 2012
Re: NOC 0811

sir i am having btech in chemical engineering from india and working since 3 years in oil and gas manufucturing engineer in semi government company as an engineer.

want to know will i be eligible under 0811 (primary production manager) skilled programme for PR as approximately all duties are performed by me under this category.
But having only three years experience and working as engineer not manager and also having chemical engineering degree.

Plz guide me

thanking you