+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update on SOWP (SP and TRV already sent)

Abhie

Nov 17, 2015
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
18th June, when I got the last update on my SOWP profile, which were biometric and medical. Since then, It's all Background Check. Today is the 18th day. My wife, the main applicant and child already received their study permit and TRV passports.

Because of this, We're unable to book flights or move on properly with the preparation. What should we do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Study permit. We Applied in may 25. Even my BIL was sent days later to my wife and child (under 2 years old).
No what school and program? All you can do is wait. As long as you showed proof of funds for 3 people and first year tuition in your bank statements then he should be approved.

Abhie

Nov 17, 2015
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
No what school and program? All you can do is wait. As long as you showed proof of funds for 3 people and first year tuition in your bank statements then he should be approved.
University of Windsor, Masters in Medical Biotech. The main applicant and child are approved..I'm the spouse

Abhie

Nov 17, 2015
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
All you can do is wait. Your file is a work permit so different processes.
Would raising webform expedite the process under these circumstances where main applicant and child already got visas? How long might they take for approving accompanying spouses otherwise?