+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update on PR Portal/ PR card app after eCoPR

terezzeret

Nov 30, 2021
Hey everyone, I submitted my photo and address on the new PR portal on Nov 18, received eCoPR on Nov 20, but both the photo and address are still "under review with IRCC" as of today and my linked app for PR card just says "submitted". I've seen on this forum that people have had their address approved within a day/couple days and then received their PR card soon after (even with photo still under review). I'm getting impatient as I've been stuck in Canada for over a year while the PR application was being processed and it feels like the wait is endless even now after becoming a PR. I'm sure a lot of you can relate to how frustrating it all is. I am curious to see if there are people who are still waiting for an update on the PR portal or in general like me. Thank you!

Reactions: Idrissrafd

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
You are not the only one, we're A LOT actually. Worse than that, some people are not even getting the eCOPR even after the second e-mail since July ...WTH

So don't worry, I am seeing A LOT of people on Facebook in the exact same situation. Worse than that, for some families, their kids have received the PR card, but the parents are still waiting for more than 4 months (same portail/same account for the family) lol

Explanation ? No explanation, literally.

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
I got my ECOPR on October 22, 2021 & received my PR card in the Mail on December 3, 2021 without the portal being updated as it still says picture under review but once you receive the PR card it doesn't matter if they updated the portal or not as the PR card works at least it did for me when I reentered Canada in Pearson Airport earlier this week.