+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no responce in 4 months. help me out..

Ali Rahat

May 1, 2010
Hello Everyone,, I have Applyed to studi in canada in Humber college for Under graduation since january , and i still havent got even a single letter from the college or CIC,, i wanted to join the september session but it seems like it will take too long to join that session, I aaplyed through a Humber certified agent who has a representative ship of humber and other Universities of Canada..

plz help me out in this ,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ali Rahat said:
Hello Everyone,, I have Applyed to studi in canada in Humber college for Under graduation since january , and i still havent got even a single letter from the college or CIC,, i wanted to join the september session but it seems like it will take too long to join that session, I aaplyed through a Humber certified agent who has a representative ship of humber and other Universities of Canada..

plz help me out in this ,
Until you receive an acceptance letter from Humber, then you can't apply for a study permit. Either contact the agent or Humber College directly to see what is happening.

Ali Rahat

May 1, 2010
I called humber,, they sayed that they dont have any application of yours,, but my agent mailed them the application and all other required documents,..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ali Rahat said:
I called humber,, they sayed that they dont have any application of yours,, but my agent mailed them the application and all other required documents,..
Now who do you believe? Humber or your agent. I would put my money on Humber.

Apr 11, 2010
I did apply directly with the college in my case and that is the best way to do it - Georgian College reply to me within 3 weeks I received my acceptance letter and then I applied myself for my Student visa without using any agent - Hard work is required from your part but you know that you will be handling everything yourself.

After 8 weeks since applied my student visa on 23 March 2010, recently embassy send me by email a questionnaire form asking for more info , and I can provide them easily too. Selected course which will start in Sept, 2010

My suggestion please do read more and do research more, you can do it yourself everything instead depending on the agents who aver charged for their services.

Good luck. :D