+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No portal 2 Credentials -- Accidentally left my agent's email in portal 1 reply

zhou413

Aug 27, 2024
Hi All,

I applied through agent and got FD on Aug 21. I have upcoming travel plans so I used KAI and send P1 email to multiple IRCC emails on Aug 22. I didn't know I need to use my personal email in P1 reply, I used my agent's email for the Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:

On Aug 26, my agent forwarded an email and it's P2! but they said I shouldn't use their email and they can't upload the details on my behalf, I should send p1 email response again and ask IRCC officers to create a new portal use my personal email address.

I sent out an email yesterday to IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC:

Code:
This is with regards to the application E00xxxxxxx. I received the portal 2 email to action however kindly note that I do not yet have an account in the PR portal.

I would like to change my email address to xxx@gmail.com(my personal email) and create a new login as well.

Please see my details below and request you to create a PR portal for myself to confirm my address and upload the photo in the PR portal.
I haven't got a response yet. Can anyone let me know what else can I do in this situation?

PS: I tried to use 'Forget Password" function and it asked to put verification code which I don't have. I don't remember if I have created an account before.