+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No paper submissions - EE

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Apart from the documents requested by CIC that are to be uploaded, are they any other documents to be submitted by paper?
Remember cic is not asking IELTS score card, ECA report, Birth certificate etc. I was just wondering how these things are taken care by CIC?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Intocanada said:
Apart from the documents requested by CIC that are to be uploaded, are they any other documents to be submitted by paper?
Remember cic is not asking IELTS score card, ECA report, Birth certificate etc. I was just wondering how these things are taken care by CIC?
1. If you get an ITA, you will have to enclose hard copies of the documents with your application.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
PMM said:
Hi

1. If you get an ITA, you will have to enclose hard copies of the documents with your application.
First time I heard about paper submissions under EE. Could you please provide a source for this information?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
fl_pie said:
First time I heard about paper submissions under EE. Could you please provide a source for this information?
There is no paper submission with EE.

The only time you'll submit paper documents/certificates etc is if CIC specifically request you mail in original documents for whatever reason.

When you receive an ITA you complete your PR application all within MyCIC, uploading scans of all requested documents.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
doubleym said:
There is no paper submission with EE.

The only time you'll submit paper documents/certificates etc is if CIC specifically request you mail in original documents for whatever reason.

When you receive an ITA you complete your PR application all within MyCIC, uploading scans of all requested documents.
Right, I think the post I was referring to is mistaken.