+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No letter from employer- NOC 2171

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hi,

I have 2 years of work experience with a company with designation as 'Process Expert'. Though the role is of a IT business analyst but I don't have a letter for the duties performed from the employer. I just have the experience certificate with salary & designation mentioned on company letter head along with the payslips.

1. Should I mention this work experience in my CIC profile under NOC 2171- ICT Business Analyst & consulatants?
2. Will there be any problem if I don't mention this experience at all?

Please advise?

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
I think you should mention your experience anyways. CZ you need to mention what you did after you were 18 years old. If you have worked in Canada, pay stubs, and the experience certificates are enough i think. My buddy got ITA , he was asked to get the pay stubs and exp letters.

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
abinto said:
I think you should mention your experience anyways. CZ you need to mention what you did after you were 18 years old. If you have worked in Canada, pay stubs, and the experience certificates are enough i think. My buddy got ITA , he was asked to get the pay stubs and exp letters.
But CIC has told to provide reference letters with roles/duties mentioned.

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Try contacting your employer and explain whats going on. If you mention this job for gaining points then you have to provide documentation, ie, letter from employer.
I guess if you have plenty of experience and if you meet either for CEC or FSW and have good score , dont mention this job to get the points , but you must have to mention this job under what you did after 18 section.
but again try contacting your employer,

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Again, was this job in Canada? if yes, you will loose some good Points under adaptability with IELTS. I believe you are from India, right? any ways, if this job was from any other country , you will still loose points.