+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No GC Key password login

Sidharthb

Dec 17, 2019
Hi,

Need one quick information.

I have hired an agent for my EE profile which is currently with IRCC. As most of us know that agent does not share the GC Key id/password which is fine. But when I called IRCC call center they are not providing file status update these days due to Afghan crisis and encourage to check it online by singing into GC key account.

Can I share with IRCC call center agent that the online account credentials are with representative and they have not shared with me and request if they can help further to know about the status update on file?

Thanks in advance!

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hi,

Need one quick information.

I have hired an agent for my EE profile which is currently with IRCC. As most of us know that agent does not share the GC Key id/password which is fine. But when I called IRCC call center they are not providing file status update these days due to Afghan crisis and encourage to check it online by singing into GC key account.

Can I share with IRCC call center agent that the online account credentials are with representative and they have not shared with me and request if they can help further to know about the status update on file?

Thanks in advance!
how did it go? were you able to get your access?