+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No confirmation received after finishing Citizenship Test

reneduchcamp

Feb 19, 2019
I took the citizenship test on Feb 21st 2024. As of today (29 February 2024) I have not yet received any email or confirmation from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) as to my score or completion of test.

Has anyone received a confirmation email immediately after they finished the test?

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I took the citizenship test on Feb 21st 2024. As of today (29 February 2024) I have not yet received any email or confirmation from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) as to my score or completion of test.

Has anyone received a confirmation email immediately after they finished the test?

Thanks
You need to explicitly send the results to your email after the test. There is no impact of it on the test results status which will get completed once it's verified.

Reactions: klavin

klavin

Oct 24, 2017

Thanks
I took my test on Feb 20th, haven't got any update yet.

as forw.jane mentioned, we might need to explicitly send the results to our email

radar

Mar 3, 2024
Hello,
Is it normal to have different timelines for test completed status change among different applicants belonging to the same group despite taking the test and passing it on the same date? One has been set to complete while the other is still in progress. Also, does it matter if a PR card or driver's license was used as the ID proof for the test?
Any insights would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
Hello,
Is it normal to have different timelines for test completed status change among different applicants belonging to the same group despite taking the test and passing it on the same date? One has been set to complete while the other is still in progress. Also, does it matter if a PR card or driver's license was used as the ID proof for the test?
Any insights would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
It is completely normal to have different timelines, when I called IRCC, they said, duration depends on officer and how exhaustive they want to do the validation,

On IRCC website they clearly mentioned the ID proof can be PR card (even if it is expired), or non expired drivers license