+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No calculation of CRS score

angwishav

Jun 29, 2021
Hi everyone!

I would really like to ask for your help. I am ready to create an express entry profile now. My IELTS and ECA are in. All documents are updated. In the initial screening, it says Im eligible. But, after I fill up all the forms and submit my entry, it fails to calculate and I end up having zero and ineligible. I don't know what to do. I am expecting a score of 481 based on their CRS calculator on CIC website.

May I also ask, does it matter if my work experience is cumulative? I mean, it's all under the same NOC code but 2 years from each workplace? Or is it the reason why the system is recognizing something wrong because it's not a straight employment?

I really hope somebody could assist me with this.

Thank you very much.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi everyone!

I would really like to ask for your help. I am ready to create an express entry profile now. My IELTS and ECA are in. All documents are updated. In the initial screening, it says Im eligible. But, after I fill up all the forms and submit my entry, it fails to calculate and I end up having zero and ineligible. I don't know what to do. I am expecting a score of 481 based on their CRS calculator on CIC website.

May I also ask, does it matter if my work experience is cumulative? I mean, it's all under the same NOC code but 2 years from each workplace? Or is it the reason why the system is recognizing something wrong because it's not a straight employment?

I really hope somebody could assist me with this.

Thank you very much.
To be eligible for Express Entry, you will need 1 year continuous work experience under the primary NOC. Does your work experience fulfill this criteria?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As mentioned above, you need one year continuous skilled experience in one NOC. That means no breaks. You can have two different employers but in the same NOC with no break between jobs.