+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No business cards..

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi,

I may get all my previous bosses to write down what were my job duties as HR will not know it completely as per my understanding ...however not all of them have a business card...in my company business card is mostly given to sales or pre sales deptt..

In this case are those letters legitimate enough to be submitted? Or else..what other opinions do I have?

Thanks for replies..
Aarti

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Aarti21 said:
Hi,

I may get all my previous bosses to write down what were my job duties as HR will not know it completely as per my understanding ...however not all of them have a business card...in my company business card is mostly given to sales or pre sales deptt..

In this case are those letters legitimate enough to be submitted? Or else..what other opinions do I have?

Thanks for replies..
Aarti
It is nice to have their business cards but i think it is OK if you don't have one. But make sure the letter is on the company letter head with the full contact details of the person who is signing it.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
bj291 said:
It is nice to have their business cards but i think it is OK if you don't have one. But make sure the letter is on the company letter head with the full contact details of the person who is signing it.
Unfortunately that is also no option..as even they do not have the letter head... :'( :-[

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think business card is a must, since atleast in technical department, even senior employees rarely have a business card. The letterhead on the other hand is a must. If that to is not available, then you should perhaps explain why its not available. One evidence to support this could be an email from the employer in which they state that they are unable to provide the letter.Or maybe some sort of official evidence that the company has closed down if that is the case.