+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Answer from Immigration when file gets Processed

reyvolker

Feb 22, 2024
I have been living and owning a Company in Canada for over 17 years. On March 20 2024 My Husband applthe ied for a visitors visa to come to Canada with a processing time of 35 days. On April 5th his biometrics were taken. Now it is July 12 and no answer from Immigration Canada. His trip was supposed to be from June 8th to the 29th. I ask help from a MP and all i got is that there are delays of certain files due to high global demand, however the processing time has not gone up but down by 7 days. Immigration canada ask for an invitation Letter with the travel Dates, a Vacation form from the Employer with the Dates, An Airline Reservation. That all now has expired. What can i do ? And please do not start that you do not want more people in Canada, This is a VISA to VISIT,

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
I have been living and owning a Company in Canada for over 17 years. On March 20 2024 My Husband applthe ied for a visitors visa to come to Canada with a processing time of 35 days. On April 5th his biometrics were taken. Now it is July 12 and no answer from Immigration Canada. His trip was supposed to be from June 8th to the 29th. I ask help from a MP and all i got is that there are delays of certain files due to high global demand, however the processing time has not gone up but down by 7 days. Immigration canada ask for an invitation Letter with the travel Dates, a Vacation form from the Employer with the Dates, An Airline Reservation. That all now has expired. What can i do ? And please do not start that you do not want more people in Canada, This is a VISA to VISIT,
The 36 day(as of today) processing time is an average processing time for most applications and not a true reflection. I can see that your husband's application would be considered complex given the spouse being in Canada as a PR. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do but wait. Maybe submit a webform requesting status.

reyvolker

Feb 22, 2024
It is BS that I am a resident only. I have friends who are residents only and there was no problem. Canada let's all kinds of crap into the country who live of our tax money . And immigration shouldn't ask for all this thing's with dates if they can't get the work done. I was applying for citizenship but sorry I will never ever become a citizen in a country who keeps legally married people apart. And discriminates against gay couples .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The only legal recourse you have is to hire a lawyer and do mandamus.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
As harsh as it's going to sound, visitor visa is not a right. Also, if you think Canada is so bad, look around the world. Anyways, I hope you find what you are looking for when you move to a new country. Good luck

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It is BS that I am a resident only. I have friends who are residents only and there was no problem. Canada let's all kinds of crap into the country who live of our tax money . And immigration shouldn't ask for all this thing's with dates if they can't get the work done. I was applying for citizenship but sorry I will never ever become a citizen in a country who keeps legally married people apart. And discriminates against gay couples .
Well that solves that problem

Then don’t apply for citizenship. Seriously, don’t . And maybe since you appear to despise this country so much that YOU elected to live in for years , it’s time to bit adieu

No one is going to beg you to become a citizen

• Haha
Reactions: reyvolker