+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO acknowledgment letter or information

ali2425

May 29, 2010
Hi,
My wife has submitted spousal sponsorship form to missague office before one month and 10 days , but she did not recieved any acknowledge letter or any other information that they have received the form or not, nor we have any informatoin or any thing by which we can check the status of our application or we can know what happened to our form
anybody who can help what we have to do now. do we need to call on call centre no or any otherway????
regards

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
and my wife has sent our file to Mississauga 2 months and 23 days now,it was on june,,and still nothing,,,we didn't hear anything from them,and most of people that sent theire application the same time as me,,,have all received a letter,to know if they got aproved or refused
i still hope hearing something from them soon
mohamed

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
gladiateur19 said:
and my wife has sent our file to Mississauga 2 months and 23 days now,it was on june,,and still nothing,,,we didn't hear anything from them,and most of people that sent theire application the same time as me,,,have all received a letter,to know if they got aproved or refused
mohamed
hey mohamed try 2 call the call centre

shawngt2

Jul 18, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-9-2010
Doc's Request.
13-1-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
File Transfer...
5-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-8-2010
Passport Req..
5-5-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-5-2011
LANDED..........
23-5-2011
all2452,

Did you pay for application online? You can use receipt number to check status. Where does your wife live? If she lives a considerable distance from Mississauga, like vancouver or something, you could get response this week. I would assume she sent application without using courier and regular slow mail without signature required?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ali2425 said:
Hi,
My wife has submitted spousal sponsorship form to missague office before one month and 10 days , but she did not recieved any acknowledge letter or any other information that they have received the form or not, nor we have any informatoin or any thing by which we can check the status of our application or we can know what happened to our form
anybody who can help what we have to do now. do we need to call on call centre no or any otherway????
regards
Currently on their website it is 41 days, so I would wait atleast another week, but if you don't hear anything in 2 weeks I would definately give them a call. I received mine after 30 days and I am from Alberta, but this was in Jan/Feb 2010.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
gladiateur19 said:
mohamed
Thats unusual, give them a call to find out or if your wife paid the fees online check the status on e-cas using the receipt number and see if there is any update online.