+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newbrunswick ITA

alara

Dec 30, 2023
Hi guys. I have a question about how they evaluate candidates in Newbrunswick pnp. As you know, there are 2 streams(skilled worker and express entry) and each of them has a specific score table. do they issue ITA to candidates having the highest scores? I’m confused because in their drwas published, there is no information regarding the minimum score and the NOCs. they just published the number of invitations. could you please help me?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys. I have a question about how they evaluate candidates in Newbrunswick pnp. As you know, there are 2 streams(skilled worker and express entry) and each of them has a specific score table. do they issue ITA to candidates having the highest scores? I’m confused because in their drwas published, there is no information regarding the minimum score and the NOCs. they just published the number of invitations. could you please help me?
It is based on the connections - working in province, studied in province, critical worker. Are you working in the province? What is your NOC/TEER?

Reactions: alara

alara

Dec 30, 2023
It is based on the connections - working in province, studied in province, critical worker. Are you working in the province? What is your NOC/TEER?
I know specific details anout sub categories. I just don’t know what is their criteria for giving ITAs to those who registered for EOI. do they compare and assess candidates in different sub categories according to highest scores?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know specific details anout sub categories. I just don’t know what is their criteria for giving ITAs to those who registered for EOI. do they compare and assess candidates in different sub categories according to highest scores?
If you don’t live and work in the province except for TEER 5, then no ITA. Only ITAs for people in the province with job offer and lived in province for at least 6 months. Those are just two criteria.

alara

Dec 30, 2023
If you don’t live and work in the province except for TEER 5, then no ITA. Only ITAs for people in the province with job offer and lived in province for at least 6 months. Those are just two criteria.
so is it just enough to get minimum score (67 of 100)and have eligible requirements to get ita after registring EOI? isn’t it any competetion among those having higher scores like other provinces such as Ontario or Saskatchewan?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so is it just enough to get minimum score (67 of 100)and have eligible requirements to get ita after registring EOI? isn’t it any competetion among those having higher scores like other provinces such as Ontario or Saskatchewan?
Minimum scores are never enough. Do you live in NB?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, so they choose highest scores?
They can chose whatever they want - highest score, selected NOC, whether a student etc. If they don’t post scores and NOCs, you will never know. You must be living in the province so you want your NOC and score selected. Call and see if they give you an answer.

Reactions: alara

alara

Dec 30, 2023
They can chose whatever they want - highest score, selected NOC, whether a student etc. If they don’t post scores and NOCs, you will never know. You must be living in the province so you want your NOC and score selected. Call and see if they give you an answer.
thanks for your information, The way they select candidates sounds so confusing.