+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newbie getting nowhere with the consultants

Inferno

Aug 26, 2014
Hi All ,

Need your expertise on my profile please , I must warn you that my profile is bad however I want to give Canada a try .

B.Tech - 2004 -2008 : 57% (20 backlogs) cleared within 4 years
IELTS : 7
Work Exp : 5 years into IT
Courses Interested : IT

I've heard consultants say that visa's are being rejected for over 10 backlogs and most of them are not willing to take up my application due to a high backlog count . I'm from hyderabad , what I need is

- List of consultants to approach in hyderabad
- Is it too late to apply for the intake in dec ( not sure if canada has dec intake ) or whenever the next is .

All together I need some guidance as I cant seem to get anywhere with the consultancies , I dont mind if the visa gets rejected , I want to give it a try . Afterall there is no harm trying :)

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
Inferno said:
Hi All ,

Need your expertise on my profile please , I must warn you that my profile is bad however I want to give Canada a try .

I've heard consultants say that visa's are being rejected for over 10 backlogs and most of them are not willing to take up my application due to a high backlog count . I'm from hyderabad , what I need is

- Is it too late to apply for the intake in dec ( not sure if canada has dec intake ) or whenever the next is .

All together I need some guidance as I cant seem to get anywhere with the consultancies , I dont mind if the visa gets rejected , I want to give it a try . Afterall there is no harm trying :)
hey
many backlogs sometimes may become a problem but however for visa all that matters is luck and a strong SOP..
i would suggest you to give it a try go and visit gleam consultancy at masab tank next to golconda hotel...

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
and yes you can still apply for jan intake...

Inferno

Aug 26, 2014
thanks momars09 .

Guys really need your help with the list of consultants from hyd who can help me .

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Inferno said:
Hi All ,

Have you thought of trying on your own? What is it that the consultant will know that you cannot find on the Net or on forums like this?