+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new

randi26

Feb 3, 2006
hi am new to this forum...........
am just planning to apply for perminent residence .......any suggestions for me?
Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

randi26 said:
hi am new to this forum...........
am just planning to apply for perminent residence .......any suggestions for me?
Thank you
Read www.cic.gc.ca very closely.

PMM

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
Welcome inside my Teepee..sit down and rest awhile..:)

:D Hi and welcome to the forum. Where are you from? When do you intend to apply for a PR and where will you be wanting to land? How old are you?

:D What I suggest is that you first go on the site and try out to see if you qualify to have the 67 points. If you do then you have a chance to get your PR. so once you have done that and if you pass then come back and we will talk about your applying.

Nov 18, 2013
Hello,,,,

anyone please tel me that how could i make a post or forum...because I'm just able to answer question bt i also want to ask a question....
please help me that hw could i make a new post for askin question????

thank u :)

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

Read www.cic.gc.ca very closely.

PMM
PMM you have grown old with this forum man. Now get retired and leave this forum alone man. You are here since 2006. ;D

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
kiala said:
PMM you have grown old with this forum man. Now get retired and leave this forum alone man. You are here since 2006. ;D
You should appreciate that senior members are taking some of their time to help others and share their experiences in this forum.
It wouldn't be the same if all active members were newbie's...seniors do add value and that's what matters.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I hope Kiala didn't mean the Post to sound as harsh as it did. Things can be said with a smile when you type them, but suddenly sour when you can't make eye contact. PMM is a tremendous support on Forum with concise and trusted replies. No sugar coating. Just the facts. Peace to all.