+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Tracker: "Citizenship Test" Status

drummerlover33

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My BG status in the new citizenship status is "Completed", while language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions are all "In Progress".

Based on my research in this forum, it's possible to get a Citizenship Test invite even if the three items I mentioned are still "In Progress". My Citizenship Test status is currently "Not Started"; and my question is does this shift to "In Progress" before you are issued a test date? Or does it change directly from "Not Started" to a test invite date?

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

My BG status in the new citizenship status is "Completed", while language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions are all "In Progress".

Based on my research in this forum, it's possible to get a Citizenship Test invite even if the three items I mentioned are still "In Progress". My Citizenship Test status is currently "Not Started"; and my question is does this shift to "In Progress" before you are issued a test date? Or does it change directly from "Not Started" to a test invite date?
Yes, the Test step changes to "In Progress" when you're invited to take the test IIRC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Here's how the statuses usually change.