+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New invention to develop some services for blinds >> economicable

gmal664

Apr 21, 2012
I have new invention Idea to develop some services for blinds

I have never seen like it till now and I search in Internet and communicate with my friends round the world and they agree with me.

any way it is good reason to immigrate to Canada and be Rich :) and to make difference

It needs more than one to be real and good blind organization or community to fund it.

I can't give more information till I register it.

Unfortionately, Canadian embassy in Sudan has no any processing. just information

I said later I have all immigration requirement except IELTS certificate.

It is good idea, I want to know probabilities of doing it in Canada and advice without headache round in websites.

I need a partner to do that

I'm male, 33 Sudanese, now in Sudan - Khartoum

Have a nice day

gmal664

Apr 21, 2012
am sure it is easy for whom in Canada to tell good blind committee about this,

It is easy and I belive in direct human communication and most of that sites missed sudan from its list

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
gmal664 said:
am sure it is easy for whom in Canada to tell good blind committee about this,

It is easy and I belive in direct human communication and most of that sites missed sudan from its list
If your idea is that great, you should probably register it for a patent. Telling a company without getting a patent means they might steal your idea and give you no credit.

http://www.patentregister.ca/

Btw, I'm assuming you mean blind people, but when you say "blinds" that means those things that hang in the window to block out the sun..... Please clarify. Thanks :)

gmal664

Apr 21, 2012
Hi amikety,

Btw, I'm assuming you mean blind people, but when you say "blinds" that means those things that hang in the window to block out the sun..... Please
I'm sorry, it is a mistake because English is not my native language, and am going on proving that :)

Indeed I mean blind people

If your idea is that great, you should probably register it for a patent. Telling a company without getting a patent means they might steal your idea and give you no credit.
yes, It is important for to register it first,

http://www.patentregister.ca/
This site specify on medicine and general health, I send an email to express if they are interest in projects like this,

amikety, thanks

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
No worries on the English - it's very good. Just wanted to make sure you knew the difference to present your idea. If you confuse the companies, they might not buy your idea! :)

(Does this make me a consultant now? I get 10% right??? Hehe.)

You may want to read Canadian patent requirements and laws to become familiar with them. If you have difficulties, there's also the option to hire a patent lawyer. It also help to try to find a inventor forum or community online as they will have experience and advice for you.

littlekyle

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May-2012
Hi,

First, congratulation for your new idea to serve disabled. Hope it comes true to help people.

Actually, Canadian Multiculturalism Act was declared in 1971 and today 1 among 5 Canadians speaks another language than English or French. Canada receives lots of talented persons around the world. If you intend to develop your idea in Canada, first thing first, it's better to complete your immigration documents first. You have enough time to look for partner during time.

All the best.