+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New IMM5669E requested

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hello,

I am sponsoring my wife for her PR under family class (spouse). I am a Canadian citizen, and we are both living in Toronto. She is currently on her Work Permit. We finished her application on Permanent Residence Portal https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en on June 12th.
She got an email today stating this.

Dear NAME:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
class.
In order to process your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:

> Schedule A: You are required to submit a NEW Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) bearing an
original signature. Please ensure that there are no gaps in time, and that all of the required information is included when
completing the “Personal History” and “Addresses” sections the Schedule A (IMM5669) forms. This includes the details of your
personal history for the past 10 years, or since the age of 18 (whichever is most recent), as well as all of the addresses at which
you have lived during that same period, whether the residence was permanent or temporary. You may obtain this form at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf. This must be received at this office by: 2023/08/30

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes specified above
(formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please
explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information,
your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.
*METHODS OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS*
Please submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via your IRCC secure account at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Please send us scanned or photocopied versions of the requested documents. Do not submit originals to our office, as they
will not be returned.
Sincerely,
Officer N
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
Now when she logs in to the IRCC account, she can't see her PR application, only the old Work Permit application. But if she logs into the Permanent residence Portal, she can see her application and the status is still Submitted. We are confused about this disconnect. We even tried to link her application to IRCC by trying to find it via her IRCC account, but no luck. Does anyone know whats going on? I don't want to use the web form to submit the document but I am not sure how to get the application linked as well.

Last edited: