+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new born sponsoring

pwkamal

Apr 26, 2012
Hello. My wife, 2 elder kids and I landed in Canada as PR in 2010 but left the country in 2011 due to my father-in law's death. she was pregnant when we returning and gave birth while we are in motherland in 2011. We came back to surrey,Canada this 3rd October 2013 without bringing new baby. planing to settle here permanently and we want to sponsor our child as soon as possible. I was looking through the details in CIC website for our case but failed to see them. Can somebody share some insights to my questions? Please help...

1. still only 5 days passed after our arrival, can i apply now for sponsoring our new born baby? if not how long i have to wait?

2. still both of us ( wife and me) don't have jobs or any income here..can i apply without job or any income?

3. i and my wife planning to continue our studies first, and can i apply baby's sponsoring while both of us are still studying?

4. do new baby need police clearance or medical?

please Leon im waiting ur response

thanks lot

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Hello. My wife, 2 elder kids and I landed in Canada as PR in 2010 but left the country in 2011 due to my father-in law's death. she was pregnant when we returning and gave birth while we are in motherland in 2011. We came back to surrey,Canada this 3rd October 2013 without bringing new baby. planing to settle here permanently and we want to sponsor our child as soon as possible. I was looking through the details in CIC website for our case but failed to see them. Can somebody share some insights to my questions? Please help...

1. still only 5 days passed after our arrival, can i apply now for sponsoring our new born baby? if not how long i have to wait?

you can apply there is no time limit.

2. still both of us ( wife and me) don't have jobs or any income here..can i apply without job or any income?

yes you can apply.In one of the forms you can say you are unemployed and include a cover letter explaining your status and if possible include your bank statement overseas. but in any case your sponsorship will not be denied because you are not earning

3. i and my wife planning to continue our studies first, and can i apply baby's sponsoring while both of us are still studying?
you are applying as PR right not as a student.
4. do new baby need police clearance or medical?
no police certificate for below 18 years.
but medical yes.

please Leon im waiting ur response

thanks lot