+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW BORN BABY

yasirvohra

Oct 3, 2014
I want to ask if any person has filled the case and after one month he bless by new born baby, so whats the next procedure to intimate CIC about this:
1. Either new forms will be filled?
2.How we connect the old application with new submit form of new born baby?
3.it will delay the processing time of application PER?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Wait for your PER and AOR first. You'll inform your VO once they have your file in their hands.

PS: Congratulations !

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
and what if your baby has recently born??? will CIC reject the case if the baby is born but not added to the application now? In my case my baby has born recently. we are in the process of making his birth certificate, passport and Iqama but it will take 2 months to complete all the documents. by the time we have his documents it may be possible that the NOC will reach its cap. please advise as to wait for the documents or proceed and add him to the application later.
thanks in advance

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey sumairak,
according to CIC checklist its only Birth certificate (and a photo of course) what is actually required to be added to a package for a new-born.
Does it really take 2 months in your country to get bith certificate? It's actually very long time I can tell you :-[
You must have other documents in hands, like a certificate from a hospital, as every fact that a new baby has been delivered is fixed with some paperwork, and I think that this works in every country.
Try to contact CIC and ask them if these papers may be enclosed to support the fact of a new baby being born, while you'll provide them with the birth certificate as soon as one is issued.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
yes, it really takes months to get birth certificate and passport of the baby. Here in Saudi arabia we are trying to get appointment for making birth certificate and we are getting the date of late November. so you can think of the late processes here. Urgent Passport takes at least 20 days.
do you now any email address of CIC where I can ask them about the baby passport? because in the Document Checklist it says birth certificate and passport along with photos are necessary for each applicant.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Once u get PER/AOR email you need to submit Case Specific Inquiry and inform about your New Born Baby.

In my case SGVO sent a regular mail and asked for NBB Birth Certificate, passport and Bank Draft of 150 CAD to send to SGVO.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
sumairak said:
yes, it really takes months to get birth certificate and passport of the baby. Here in Saudi arabia we are trying to get appointment for making birth certificate and we are getting the date of late November. so you can think of the late processes here. Urgent Passport takes at least 20 days.
do you now any email address of CIC where I can ask them about the baby passport? because in the Document Checklist it says birth certificate and passport along with photos are necessary for each applicant.
Congratulations for the new born baby.

- Is your application completely ready? (All forms filled/ECAS/IELTS/PCC/Document Checklist followed)?

- If yes, then do the translation of born baby hospital certificate in English from Arabic > Take photos of child in your hands.

- Any written proof or slip that Birth Certificate will be provided in late November? If yes this proof will work and you can write the reason of that in the cover letter.

CIC Email address: questions @ cic .gc . ca [But don't expect a quick reply / In mean time prepare you complete application]

For any query, we are here to help you. Good Luck!

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
mwrooney said:
Congratulations for the new born baby.

- Is your application completely ready? (All forms filled/ECAS/IELTS/PCC/Document Checklist followed)?

- If yes, then do the translation of born baby hospital certificate in English from Arabic > Take photos of child in your hands.

- Any written proof or slip that Birth Certificate will be provided in late November? If yes this proof will work and you can write the reason of that in the cover letter.

CIC Email address: questions @ cic .gc . ca [But don't expect a quick reply / In mean time prepare you complete application]

For any query, we are here to help you. Good Luck!
thank you and +1 for the perfect reply. I will follow it.:)
Things are in process but mainly I am waiting for CES educational assessment report. In the meantime i am sure i will complete the application. and yes i have the proof, i have the appointment's hard copy which says the 26th November date for BC appointment.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
sumairak said:
thank you and +1 for the perfect reply. I will follow it.:)
Things are in process but mainly I am waiting for CES educational assessment report. In the meantime i am sure i will complete the application. and yes i have the proof, i have the appointment's hard copy which says the 26th November date for BC appointment.
Great and Good luck.

+1 for you as well.

Khaled_Youssef

May 20, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July- 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
20 - April - 2015
Med's Done....
27 - April - 2015
Passport Req..
08 - May - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09 - June - 2015
LANDED..........
29-10-2015
My Baby was born on the day of submitting my docs to CIC, however I send the docs and I've finished the new baby's documents while waiting for the PER.

now I received the PER and waiting for the docs to be transferred to VO to submit the new forms of my baby