+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New born and related questions

Anurag321

Jun 12, 2021
Hello Experts,

I have received Ita from Saskatchewan in oid non express entry category. I need to ask few of the questions so kindly help me with that.

1. We are expecting new born by next year. Do I need to show funds for 3 or for 2?
2. How and when we need to notify them about the change in family size.
3. If health tests will be done then wouldn't the results of my wife would matter?
4. I created the sinp profile before creating express entry and hence it's in oid category but if I have to update the details in express entry about the nomination of and when I'll receive then how would I do that?
5. In express entery do we need to again submit all the documents?

Pls answers these queries. I know they're lot but would really appreciate if someone could help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Experts,

I have received Ita from Saskatchewan in oid non express entry category. I need to ask few of the questions so kindly help me with that.

1. We are expecting new born by next year. Do I need to show funds for 3 or for 2?
2. How and when we need to notify them about the change in family size.
3. If health tests will be done then wouldn't the results of my wife would matter?
4. I created the sinp profile before creating express entry and hence it's in oid category but if I have to update the details in express entry about the nomination of and when I'll receive then how would I do that?
5. In express entery do we need to again submit all the documents?

Pls answers these queries. I know they're lot but would really appreciate if someone could help.
1. 2. Baby is not born.
2 when baby is born.
3. Wife must complete medical. If not application is on hold until x-rays done.
3. Why if not an EE program?
4. OID not EE program.

Anurag321

Jun 12, 2021
3.Actually before creating ee, I had low ielts score that's why I created account in sinp.

4. During medical, if report states about pregnency, will it be fine?