May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear All;
I am badly needing some expert advise this critical time.
I tried to add a Baby born after my application arrived in cic,Canada to the same office by sending many inquiries but did not find a reply.Finally after my documents arrived in VO they told me to update any change to the VO.I have also sent more than 20 Case specific inquiries to VO but didn't receive any instruction how to do that.CIC also replayed to my second inquiry to retain my documents with me before contacting VO.
Now.I have received a MR+RPRF+PPR and the document which I receive with medicals still advises me to update any change immediately.
Finally I decided to send my Baby documents to VO together with my Medicals but still the baby medical is left and so worried what will happen after.
My friend who lives in Canada advised me to do this way and i just want someone to share me similar experiences and advises please.
thank you for your time.

Natsmi

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Call them on the phone and talk to someone. That might give you clear view.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Hi, My daughter was born on in Oct-2010, but due to slow process for documents required for passport took use 3-4 months and then I was little lazy, mean time I rcvd my med request in May. I spoke with DMP back home and he said my daughter can undergo medicals without the med forms from VO. I took his advise, my wife and daughter under went med process, I sent all required docs to VO same week. DMP's normally have copies of the form sent with med request. if you have rcvd the med forms for your daughter then the update request is a standard massage and every one receives it.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
ntaye said:
Dear All;
I tried to add a Baby born after my application arrived in cic,Canada to the same office by sending many inquiries but did not find a reply.Finally after my documents arrived in VO they told me to update any change to the VO.I have also sent more than 20 Case specific inquiries to VO but didn't receive any instruction how to do that.CIC also replayed to my second inquiry to retain my documents with me before contacting VO.
Now.I have received a MR+RPRF+PPR and the document which I receive with medicals still advises me to update any change immediately.
Finally I decided to send my Baby documents to VO together with my Medicals but still the baby medical is left and so worried what will happen after.
My friend who lives in Canada advised me to do this way and i just want someone to share me similar experiences and advises please.
thank you for your time.

Natsmi

Dear Natsmi,

I have also added my new born baby into my application process after sending the documents to visa office (before medical). What i did was ~ soon after the birth of my baby, I notified the visa office by sending a notification letter and also faxed them the same letter immediately (no e-mail/case specific inquiry). I asked their advise in that regard.

In the very prompt reply, the visa office advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees (CAD 150) within 60 days from date of birth to include the new born baby into my application process. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame.

My advise would be to follow my path (send a notification letter as well as fax the same) and send your baby's passport, birth certificate, photos (5/6 copy) and additional fees (CAD 150) along with the notification letter without any delay. Also request them (visa office) to send the details for the medical of your baby. Nevertheless, you should continue the remaining process (medical).

Feel free to discuss for any further assistance.

smiling_face :)

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
ntaye said:
Dear All;
thank you for your time.

Natsmi
First of all, Congrates for new born baby and MR.

Secondly, I think they will not entertain us to our email inquiry or any case specific inquiry because they have enough job to do beside that ....so what my suggestion to you is just fax them with clear and specific view and don't forget to keep sent fax copy for record.

Good Luck!

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Thank you guys for your kind advise and support.

Dear smiling_face:
I planned to send the required documents like update of few forms,passport,photo and Birth certificate together with RPRF(Permanent resident fee) which i will finish collecting all by next week.
You know my baby was born on October 2,2011 and I am almost out of time to add her but I have to do this.
Do you think I will face more delay and/or acceptance for my Baby in this time?
Many thanks
Natsmi

smiling_face said:

Dear Natsmi,

I have also added my new born baby into my application process after sending the documents to visa office (before medical). What i did was ~ soon after the birth of my baby, I notified the visa office by sending a notification letter and also faxed them the same letter immediately (no e-mail/case specific inquiry). I asked their advise in that regard.

In the very prompt reply, the visa office advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees (CAD 150) within 60 days from date of birth to include the new born baby into my application process. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame.

My advise would be to follow my path (send a notification letter as well as fax the same) and send your baby's passport, birth certificate, photos (5/6 copy) and additional fees (CAD 150) along with the notification letter without any delay. Also request them (visa office) to send the details for the medical of your baby. Nevertheless, you should continue the remaining process (medical).

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
ntaye said:
Thank you guys for your kind advise and support.

Dear smiling_face:
I planned to send the required documents like update of few forms,passport,photo and Birth certificate together with RPRF(Permanent resident fee) which i will finish collecting all by next week.
You know my baby was born on October 2,2011 and I am almost out of time to add her but I have to do this.
Do you think I will face more delay and/or acceptance for my Baby in this time?
Many thanks
Natsmi
Please go ahead.....yes, you might face some more delay. But I am confused with your baby's date of birth (October 2,2011).

Meinkathmandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even though VO have not sent the medical form for ur new born baby, consult to DMP he will conduct ur baby's medical too on separate sheet which will be acceptable by VO. Also send all the additional documents related to ur baby e.i. birth certificate, relationship certificate, feel related forms, pay processing fee and PP of baby's too along urs. Send all these to VO. I suppose it will definitely work. I too added my baby in the middle of the process like this way, however VO didn't advise me even my several inquiries.So do all these ASAP.

Gud luck

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:

Dear Natsmi,

dear smiling_face

wishes for you. i am the principal applicant and i included my spouse in the application previously . now for adding a new born in the application for permanent residence in canada ,Do we need to fill the form:IMM 0008(12-2009)E titled APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA and DETAILS OF FAMILY MEMBERS?in that case i need your suggestions to fill the blanks in the application form, please consider that.

(01) how many family members (including yourself )are included in this application for permanent residence in canada? what should i write now 1/2/3? previously i wrote 2(me and my spouse), if baby born should i write 3?

(02)in the page details of family members ....previously when i included my spouse I filled the form with her details

.now if i add new born what should i write in the following questions such as:
(a.)marital status.............!

(b.)native language..........!

(c.)if your native language is not english or french,which language do you use most frequently?
(1)english(02)french(03)neither

(d.)can you communicate in english?............!

(e.) can you communicate in french?..............!

(f.)total numbers of years of formal education..........!

(g.) level of education............!

(h.)current ocupation..............!

AND
Please suggest me what additional forms fees and papers are needed to add a new born in the application
i thank you once again for your cooperation and advice.

wishes

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Yes, it could be a good idea to consult with your DMP. DMP might conduct the baby's medical too which will be acceptable by VO.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meinkathmandu said:
Even though VO have not sent the medical form for ur new born baby, consult to DMP he will conduct ur baby's medical too on separate sheet which will be acceptable by VO. Also send all the additional documents related to ur baby e.i. birth certificate, relationship certificate, feel related forms, pay processing fee and PP of baby's too along urs. Send all these to VO. I suppose it will definitely work. I too added my baby in the middle of the process like this way, however VO didn't advise me even my several inquiries.So do all these ASAP.

Gud luck

dear

good to hear from you . I informed the visa office of the birth of the new born and they instructed us to send some documents relating to the child . they set a deadline of 60 days . I applied a passport of the baby but I am afraid of the availability of the passport as the processing of the MRP going in so hectic way . will the visa office extend the time line upon request ?

your experience with the new born's medical was so exciting ! can we do so in Bangladesh? I mean, without any instructions issued before by the VO , can we go for baby's medical at the DMP ? please tell us the procedure .

look forward to hearing from you soon .

imu

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
imu said:
dear smiling_face

wishes for you. i am the principal applicant and i included my spouse in the application previously . now for adding a new born in the application for permanent residence in canada ,Do we need to fill the form:IMM 0008(12-2009)E titled APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA and DETAILS OF FAMILY MEMBERS?in that case i need your suggestions to fill the blanks in the application form, please consider that.

(01) how many family members (including yourself )are included in this application for permanent residence in canada? what should i write now 1/2/3? previously i wrote 2(me and my spouse), if baby born should i write 3? 3

(02)in the page details of family members ....previously when i included my spouse I filled the form with her details

(a.)marital status.............! Single/Unmarried

(b.)native language..........! should be your native language

(c.)if your native language is not english or french,which language do you use most frequently?
(1)english(02)french(03)neither N/A

(d.)can you communicate in english?............! N/A

(e.) can you communicate in french?..............! N/A

(f.)total numbers of years of formal education..........! N/A

(g.) level of education............! N/A

(h.)current ocupation..............! N/A

AND
Please suggest me what additional forms fees and papers are needed to add a new born in the application
In order to add your child to your application, VO require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada) = $150.00
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
3 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

wishes

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Imu Bhai,

I think now you are fine (after our discussion) with your concerns.....please let me know for any further query.

imu said:
dear smiling_face

(01) how many family members (including yourself )are included in this application for permanent residence in canada? what should i write now 1/2/3? previously i wrote 2(me and my spouse), if baby born should i write 3?

(a.)marital status.............!

(b.)native language..........!

(1)english(02)french(03)neither

(d.)can you communicate in english?............!

(e.) can you communicate in french?..............!

(f.)total numbers of years of formal education..........!

(g.) level of education............!

(h.)current ocupation..............!

AND

wishes

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear smiling _face

yes , it was a great time over there! the discussion brought many good things solved . A good food for thought ! thanks indeed .
may god bless us all.

imu

M

menge8

Dear Ntaye,

I second what smiling-face has suggested. One tip for you is that Nairobi visa office didn't reply to my many case specific inquiry, but replied to general inquiry(nrobi-im-inquiry@international.ga.ca ). So send them an e-mail to this adress. May be it will take them a week to reply. I advise you also to send fax.

Regards