+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New baby birth certificate

Dania2013

Jan 30, 2013
Hi
Few months ago i recieved a letter from london office telling me that wait for 6 to 12 months for the process

I applied in may 2010

In thier letter they told me to not contact them unless i changed my mailing address or have new baby born...
Befor 3 week i had a bady girl born and i started the long procedure to get her the passport
Now i have the birth certificate and the passport may get it within two months becouse im liveing outside my home contry

My question is can i send them the birth certificate now just to inform them about the new born before they send me the the medical request or shall i wait till i get the passport for her

Thanks

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
hi there,

well let me share my experience, before getting my meds I was blessed by ALLAH to have a new baby born,and i contacted LVO in which they asked me to give passport copy with some new photographs and updated family information document....along with birth certificate.....so yes passport copy is essential to sent to LVO....better thing is just write them CSI and see their reply becuz cases vary from applicant to another.