+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Application For FSW

AbdulR

May 15, 2015
Dear Friends,

I need to apply for the FSW and Can some one please guide me to how to apply for the FSW for the first time
or send me links to help me read for the application procedure,

1- is it true that I have to get Credential Evaluation for my degrees?
2-and what other thins are required with the IELTS,
3-what are the new rules for the required IELTS score
4-it is true that I can Apply online first and when should I apply I mean which time of the year?
5- I'm a civil engineer , I worked as a civil engineer and I worked in some other occupation related to the engineering field, which occupation should I apply?
6-How much time required to get all the application and the processing done is to years like before or less these days.

I some one can answer my questions or some of them Iwill be very thankfull to him,

Thank you in advance.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
AbdulR said:
Dear Friends,

I need to apply for the FSW and Can some one please guide me to how to apply for the FSW for the first time
or send me links to help me read for the application procedure,

1- is it true that I have to get Credential Evaluation for my degrees?
2-and what other thins are required with the IELTS,
3-what are the new rules for the required IELTS score
4-it is true that I can Apply online first and when should I apply I mean which time of the year?
5- I'm a civil engineer , I worked as a civil engineer and I worked in some other occupation related to the engineering field, which occupation should I apply?
6-How much time required to get all the application and the processing done is to years like before or less these days.

I some one can answer my questions or some of them Iwill be very thankfull to him,

Thank you in advance.
FSW doesnt exist any more.

You have to take your IELTS test, and score minimum CLB 7 in each module. You also need to get your education credentials done. After these two steps you can create an online profile in Express Entry.