Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi,

I am into post ITA stage and is completing the personal history section for self and my spouse. We would like to understand from all the CAs, CISAs, CISSPs, PMPs etc. if they have specified their membership with the respective institution in the personal history section?

Like, I am CISA and CISSP. I am a member of ISACA, US and ISC2, US. Do I need to specify the same in the personal history section that I am a member of ISACA, US and ISC2, US? If yes, do I need to submit any supporting's?

Similarly, my spouse is chartered accountant from India. Does she need to specify the same in the personal history section that she is member of ICAI, India?

I would request all CA's, CISA's (et al) applicants who have received the PPR to enlighten us.

Thank you!

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you need to update information about CA/CPA/CIA/CISA etc but no need for any documentation to be attached

You will only attach certificates/degrees for your credentials evaluated from WES as Canadian Equivalency

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Excellent and thank you for the confirmation.

By the way, I checked your NOC is 1111. Did you do the same for your membership of CA/CPA/CIA?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Rocky127,

Need a help. I am too providing the information about membership with ISACA (USA) and ISC 2 (USA). My membership will continue till 2019. I have paid the membership fees till 2019. It started in 2009.

I stay in India and have appeared for the exams in New Delhi. I got the membership from these USA based organisations while I was physically present in New Delhi (means remotely). Means, i never traveled to USA for the membership. While providing the information in the personal history section, CIC asks for "Country where activity took place", "State" and "City/Town where activity took place".

Now, if I provide the information that activity took place in USA, does CIC will not ask for the police clearance or something similar?

Also, do we need to provide schedule A if we provide this information?

Thank you!

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Answered your PM and you don't need Sch A for this

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Dear @Pawshi and @Rocky127 . Please I need your help, I am an ACCA member and plan to take the CISA exams this year. I have very old materials and would like to ask if you can please help with newer CRM or relevant study materials. my e-mail is oelemide@yahoo.com. Thank you

Sa33dAhm3d

Jul 15, 2018
Answered your PM and you don't need Sch A for this
Hi Rocky ..

I hold global audit certification such as CIA and CISA and I am planning to apply for Canadian immigration through express entry. I already have my bachelors evaluated but I am barely reaching 400 points.

Will these certifications be assessed by WES? I hope they can be evaluated since it will increase my points and chance for immigration. Your prompt reply will be very much appreciated.

Thank you ..

Regards,
Saeed Ahmed