+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need yours opinions about www.passports4sale.com

Jackson45

Oct 29, 2009
What do you think about this website - passports4sale.com? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

ImmEnforce

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
122. (1) No person shall, in order to contravene this Act,
(a) possess a passport, visa or other document, of Canadian or foreign origin, that purports to establish or that could be used to establish a person’s identity;
(b) use such a document, including for the purpose of entering or remaining in Canada; or
(c) import, export or deal in such a document.
Proof of offence

(2) Proof of the matters referred to in subsection (1) in relation to a forged document or a document that is blank, incomplete, altered or not genuine is, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, proof that the person intends to contravene this Act.
Penalty

123. (1) Every person who contravenes
(a) paragraph 122(1)(a) is guilty of an offence and liable on conviction on indictment to a term of imprisonment of up to five years; and
(b) paragraph 122(1)(b) or (c) is guilty of an offence and liable on conviction on indictment to a term of imprisonment of up to 14 years.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any border check will find the fault immediately and you would most likely be arrested on the spot. Very bad idea to ever use any kind of fake identification for official purposes.

I

ImmOfficer

Karlshammar said:
Any border check will find the fault immediately and you would most likely be arrested on the spot. Very bad idea to ever use any kind of fake identification for official purposes.
Not most likely. That is exactly what would happen. These passports are hilarious! The reaction on the subject's face when he is getting carted off to the klink is priceless :)

Juche

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
AOR Received.
17-11-2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2010
LOL how are these places operating legally in this day and age of heightened anti-terrorist awareness?? There is no way in hell you would get past Canadian border controls with one of these puppies. You can always try though, just to see what the deportation procedure looks like firsthand...plus I love how in fine print they state "For entertainment purposes only."

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
as far as I know that's a fake. I heard of people paying money to them and never received any answer back.