+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your opinions regarding visa approval

ECE STUDENT

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
My graduation background is Btech (ECE).......
But i got addmisson in LAMBTON college (POST GRADUATE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT).... and i dropped visa for this only.
Am i get visa...? is der any chance of refusal....?
I dropped my visa on 4th march 2013..
reply me i'm getting more tense......

my academics:
10th..: 83%
12th...:93%
btech..:70%
ielts... 6.5(L:7.5, R:6, W:5.5, S:6)

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What did you mean by you dropped your visa?

did you apply for it or not applying wondering if you may get refusal? and when did you complete your btech?

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
hi bro,
I think u wana say that u applied for visa on 4th march in vfs right?

First of all u have a good academic background. decent IELTS. In my opinion wrong course selection. I know consultancy people made u apply for this. Now it depends totally on the visa officer to issue u visa. Just pray for ur visa.

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,

Don't worry about your visa status ? you put you SOP / Covering letter with your Visa File ?

After BE you can do Business Management Degree in PG level . But they clear why you do that ???

As per your Application / Academic might be not Problems with your Visas.

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

ECE STUDENT

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
One1Only said:
Dear,

Don't worry about your visa status ? you put you SOP / Covering letter with your Visa File ?

After BE you can do Business Management Degree in PG level . But they clear why you do that ???

As per your Application / Academic might be not Problems with your Visas.

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)
hi One1Only

yeah i put sop and in that i explained why i choose that course(i got technical skills in my graduation level and now i would like to obtain managerial skills... blablabla )
thank One1Only

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, in that case, considering your score in 10th 12th ielts and in fact btech score, your case is strong. and as said by you only, it's wise to mention that you look forward to be at managerial position than into hardcore tech operation. However, for such profile, it's advisable to have some experience after completing graduation. Yet, it's okay if you opted for such a course. and looking at your profile, it appears you should fall in SPP. SPP files do not take this longer to be processed, did you get any update from VFS or CHC so far?

Cheers!

ECE STUDENT

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
sabby2612 said:
Well, in that case, considering your score in 10th 12th ielts and in fact btech score, your case is strong. and as said by you only, it's wise to mention that you look forward to be at managerial position than into hardcore tech operation. However, for such profile, it's advisable to have some experience after completing graduation. Yet, it's okay if you opted for such a course. and looking at your profile, it appears you should fall in SPP. SPP files do not take this longer to be processed, did you get any update from VFS or CHC so far?

Cheers!
thank sabby
I did'nt get any update from vfs or CHC...
at the time of submissoin of my application they said it will take 15 business days to get my passport.
and status of my application is under processing.....

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually it doesn't take that much time under spp....actually it works out in 2 to 5 days max. when did u undergo ur medical?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well then it shouldn't be a problem... as said earlier, 2 to 5 days is what they take usually for the cases under SPP... did u provide any work experience? when did u complete ur graduation?

ECE STUDENT

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
sabby2612 said:
Well then it shouldn't be a problem... as said earlier, 2 to 5 days is what they take usually for the cases under SPP... did u provide any work experience? when did u complete ur graduation?
no... i completed my graduation in april 2012 only...... i did not submit any ork experience.... is there eny problem
i applied under spp only..