+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED YOUR HELP GUYZ

mnspunia

Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends !

I am Manish Kumar from India. I want help from senior/experienced guys regarding my application for FSW class Visa.
I am having 4 years Engineering degree in Mechanical Engg, after completing my degree (july 2010) i have worked for 13 months as design engineer in one private company (01.08.2010 to 30.10.2011), then i left the company and joined one of the Public Sector Bank as an officer and working here from 01.11.2011 till now. i have scored 7 bands in IELTS exam and i am 25 years old.
Now i want to apply for Canadian FSW class visa.
Kindly guide me in this regards and if possible please answer my following queries :

1. Can i apply under two NOC codes at a time.
2. What are job prospects in canadian Banks
3. Since i have 15 months Design Engineer work experience, can i get a job this nature in canda too.
4. How well paid are canadian bank's job

Regards
Manish Kumar

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
mnspunia said:
Dear Friends !

I am Manish Kumar from India. I want help from senior/experienced guys regarding my application for FSW class Visa.
I am having 4 years Engineering degree in Mechanical Engg, after completing my degree (july 2010) i have worked for 13 months as design engineer in one private company (01.08.2010 to 30.10.2011), then i left the company and joined one of the Public Sector Bank as an officer and working here from 01.11.2011 till now. i have scored 7 bands in IELTS exam and i am 25 years old.
Now i want to apply for Canadian FSW class visa.
Kindly guide me in this regards and if possible please answer my following queries :

1. Can i apply under two NOC codes at a time.
2. What are job prospects in canadian Banks
3. Since i have 15 months Design Engineer work experience, can i get a job this nature in canda too.
4. How well paid are canadian bank's job

Regards
Manish Kumar

Hello Manish, here comes a little help:

1: You can only apply for one NOC, make sure is the one that is on the list otherwise the one where you have more experience and education.
2. Once you get to Canada you will have to obtain a certificate of your profession if you want to work in the finance market check this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/financial-market-authority.html
3. As far as design engineer you may or may not get a job in that, you have to be a little more specific and check the NOC website,design engineer could mean working strictly in design or in mechanical fields follow this link you will find what is considered a design engineer in Canada and you will find the main duties to see if its related to what you do. http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileNocCode.aspx?val=2&val1=2132&val17=2132&val18=0&val19=0
4: Finally to see the money you can earn in financial market check this website: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/LMI_report_bynoc.do?&noc=0122&reportOption=wage. This are only estimates.

Also we always want to work in what we studied for, however it is not always easy you have to set in your mind that maybe it will take a couple months or even a year or even more to work in your field, but you have to eat right? so maybe while you are getting the license to work in the finance market maybe you will have to work in something totally different like a restaurant as a server or preparing coffee at Tim Hortons, so it is not an easy path but in the end it will be worth it.