+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent help on filling the EE application

ajeecic

Oct 23, 2015
Hi all I am very new to this forum need some help.sorry if any one already had posted something on this.

I am finding difficulty with my express entry application form on 3 issues .Could not find and an ansewer in the portel need your guidence and help please.

1.I have almost 7 years of experience in 3D Animation from more than 4 companies.Out of which I got experience letter from only 2 companies for almost 4.6 years, which will result a gap in my work experiance.will I be able to calim for all the 7 years or only the once I have experience letter.(which are not continues).

2.I am a commerce garduate with 2+ years experience in accounting(I have a WES evaluation for may Commerce degree).Then I shifted to 3D Animation after compleeting an animation course from a local institute. Can I claim my work experience in Animation since I don't have any formal university or college education in animation?(I have internation work experience in animation)

3.My wife is a registered nurse in India with more than one year experiance as a nurse,but not registered or worked in Canada (WES evaluation is done and the result is 4 years degree in Nursing ) can she calim work experience under NOC NO.3012 as Nurse or she needs to be registered in Canada as a nurse)

Thans in advance,Hope to get some help soon.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ajeecic said:
Hi all I am very new to this forum need some help.sorry if any one already had posted something on this.

I am finding difficulty with my express entry application form on 3 issues .Could not find and an ansewer in the portel need your guidence and help please.

1.I have almost 7 years of experience in 3D Animation from more than 4 companies.Out of which I got experience letter from only 2 companies for almost 4.6 years, which will result a gap in my work experiance.will I be able to calim for all the 7 years or only the once I have experience letter.(which are not continues).

You can claim only for the years that you have experience letters for in the format as sought by CIC.

2.I am a commerce garduate with 2+ years experience in accounting(I have a WES evaluation for may Commerce degree).Then I shifted to 3D Animation after compleeting an animation course from a local institute. Can I claim my work experience in Animation since I don't have any formal university or college education in animation?(I have internation work experience in animation)

Yes, you can claim experience for animation, you just need to mention the right NOC.

3.My wife is a registered nurse in India with more than one year experiance as a nurse,but not registered or worked in Canada (WES evaluation is done and the result is 4 years degree in Nursing ) can she calim work experience under NOC NO.3012 as Nurse or she needs to be registered in Canada as a nurse)

I think Nursing is a regulated profession in Canada, so please refer CIC website for further details on nursing.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/caring-medical/apply-who.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your spouse is not the PA on this application, you'll not get any points for their work experience in India.

ajeecic

Oct 23, 2015
Dear Canadawecome and Asivad,
Thanks a lot for the quick response.your responses helped me a lot to clear my confusions ............

sk_ind_cad

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Jan 2016
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
ajeecic said:

Hi Ageecic,

Could you give me the information about about the requirement and procedure for Registered Nurses with experience in India, to work in Canada after they get the Canada PR. Like once you are in Canada what are the requirement to be fulfilled like IELTS, Nurse Registration Certificates evaluation, NCLEX etc etc.

Thank you.