+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need to make a decision right now.plz help

sumit2626

Mar 20, 2011
i have done my graduation from india.now i am applying for a diploma course in canada.the problem is that i am only getting an undergraduate diploma as per my need.so shall i go for it??

second question is that does undergraduates course make me eligible for work permit??plzz help.
if my diploma is a 2 years program will i get a 3 year work permit??

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Summit,

What exactly are your intentions?Do you want to go to canada to look for jobs or school.It seems you are most interested in landing a job more than schooling.

Anyway study permit that you shall be given is only for the duration of time your studies shall last ok e.g if you been admited to a sturdy course that last for 2 yrs i doubt whether you can get a study permit for 3 yrs.If yes how?

Good luck.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

If you have a degree and are going to apply for a student permit to study a undergraduate diploma i am afraid the chances are your app will fail. You need to go back to the drawing board.

situsingh

Feb 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUMMIT
NO NEED TO WORRY
I AM FROM INDIA,MY DOUGHTER CHOOSED 3 YEAR DIPLOMA AFTER HER GRADUATION AND BY THE ALMIGHT OF GOD HER APPLICATION GOT APPROVED

1)SO CHOOSE THAT COURSE WHICH IS OF UR FIELD LIKEWISE IF UR MANAGEMENT STUDENT THEN GO FOR MANAGEMENT FIELD
IF UR BACKGROUND IS TECHNICAL LIKE ENGINEERING THEN PICK ANY TECHNICAL COURSE,IT DOES NOT MATTER IT IS OF 1 YEAR ,2 YEAR 3 YEAR

BECOUSE CANADIAN STUDY IS 1000 TIMES ADVACNCE THEN INDIAN.SO GO A HEAD

2)AND IF U PICK 1 YEAR COURSE THEN U WILL GET 1 EYAR WORK PERMIT,AND FOR 2,3 YEAR COURSE U WILL GET UPTO 3 YEAR WORK PERMIT

BEST OF LUCK