+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to Find NOC for Expree Entry

funky_Srs

Dec 26, 2017
I am unable to find NOC for one of my previous role as Fraud Analyst - American Express

Please suggest which NOC should i select if my JOB duties were:

• Ensuring accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and making sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.

• Performing root cause analysis of frauds for the process to identify the fraud indicators on accounts.

• Responding to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.

• Ensuring accurate analysis of merchant supports to determine if the fraud case should be accepted or rejected and whether to issue chargeback to merchant or retain write-off to the customer.

• Meeting and exceeding metrics on quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals, as well as ensuring the same for the team assigned during my tenure as Team Captain.

• Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.

• Balancing customer interests with the interests of American Express. Reviewing access checks for existing credit card customers in an effort to mitigate fraud losses utilizing several applications.

• Communicating effectively through oral and written means to identify and document necessary information required for process excellence and regulatory assurance.

• Reviewing customer's credit history, previous payments' history to prevent any fraudulent transactions on his account and take decisions on blocking of credit card accounts based on any fraudulent transactions.

• As a senior team member, training new associates, coaching and making feasible targets for them to meet on daily basis and giving feedback on errors observed. Responsible for sending daily report of the work done to the leadership team.

• Acting as a “Subject Matter Expert” in terms of Process Knowledge and driving improvement to ensure Internal Policies, Procedures, and Compliance Regulations are being followed.

• Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures, based on quality requirements.

• Partnering with Internal customers, Risk, Compliance to execute agreed remedial actions plans to close out any existing gaps.

• Collaborating with various departments for smooth functioning of day to day activities.

• Working on audit cases with peers, providing feedback on errors in weekly quality sessions. Presenting monthly business review in front of front-line managers.

• Facilitating calibrations and Operations team huddles.