+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED to ADD spouse after AOR before PPR , landing .

mTk1

Jul 26, 2017
I received AOR in July 2018 ( single applicant ) I have not yet received PPR.
I am getting married next month and needof adding spouse to my application.

My queries are :

1) we will be having a court marriage next month and the religious marriage and rituals will be after 6 months only. so we will not have any photos of marriage to present before CIC. we can give only the marriage registration certificate as proof. is that enough? Will that is an issue ??

2) I (primary applicant) thought of adding my spouse name and to have an address change into my passport so that the relationship proof can be made stronger. So will it be an issue or will it be complicated on getting my (primary applicant) passport and address changed as I have already presented it before CIC?

3) what are the other possible documents that I can present to prove relationship?

someone plz help me

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You have to inform CIC if you're married, by court or traditional.

Can you wait to change your passport?

Photos, communications, proof of visits, financial support, and more.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you get married before you get PR and do not add your spouse or otherwise tell CIC that you are married, and then land, you will never be allowed to sponsor your spouse.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I received AOR in July 2018 ( single applicant ) I have not yet received PPR.
I am getting married next month and needof adding spouse to my application.

My queries are :

1) we will be having a court marriage next month and the religious marriage and rituals will be after 6 months only. so we will not have any photos of marriage to present before CIC. we can give only the marriage registration certificate as proof. is that enough? Will that is an issue ??

2) I (primary applicant) thought of adding my spouse name and to have an address change into my passport so that the relationship proof can be made stronger. So will it be an issue or will it be complicated on getting my (primary applicant) passport and address changed as I have already presented it before CIC?

3) what are the other possible documents that I can present to prove relationship?

someone plz help me
cic won't ask for a dozen proof of marriage unless there is suspicion, i only uploaded a marriage certificate.