+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some help

vivek123

Apr 25, 2009
HELLO

I HAVE A STUDENT VISA IN USA AND I M ORIGINALLY CITIZEN OF INDIA AND I NEED STUDENT VISA OF CANADA I WANT TO TRANSFER IN CANADA AS A STUDENT AND SHOULD I APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA FROM INDIA OR CAN I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM BUFFALO CONSULATE OF USA

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vivek123 said:
HELLO

I HAVE A STUDENT VISA IN USA AND I M ORIGINALLY CITIZEN OF INDIA AND I NEED STUDENT VISA OF CANADA I WANT TO TRANSFER IN CANADA AS A STUDENT AND SHOULD I APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA FROM INDIA OR CAN I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM BUFFALO CONSULATE OF USA
If you have legal status in the US you can apply through Buffalo. or any one of the US offices for that matter.

PMM

Shikhashetty

Apr 16, 2016
Hi
Ive gotten into George brown college for September intake 2016.im done with my college fees as well as my Gic
I have all the required validation letters from college and Gic.
I've heard visa is a task n is difficult to get even if ur genuine as they randomly pick applications like a lucky draw. However I'm going through an agent for my applications n visa
Is it true? I have everything ready and in place. Will visa be difficult for me?
A friend of mine got denied inspite of having all sorted

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shikhashetty said:
Hi
Ive gotten into George brown college for September intake 2016.im done with my college fees as well as my Gic
I have all the required validation letters from college and Gic.
I've heard visa is a task n is difficult to get even if ur genuine as they randomly pick applications like a lucky draw. However I'm going through an agent for my applications n visa
Is it true? I have everything ready and in place. Will visa be difficult for me?
A friend of mine got denied inspite of having all sorted
Yes, that happens. Make sure your SOP is detailed and touches why the education in Canada is important for you and how you are going to use it to further your career once you finish it and go back to India, which companies are absorbing people with your skill set and how it can give a boost to your future.