+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need profesional advise

Marialeny

Oct 18, 2010
I am mexican and my husband is from Spain. We have two children 16 and 12 years old and we are gathering all the requeriments that are needed in order to apply and obtain the permanent residence, our problem is that my husband who is a veterinarian is applying as a federal skilled worker but doesnt have a contract which to prove he has experience on that field. On the other hand I was studying business administration but i didnt finish it. Now we have a furniture store that we would sell in order to move to Canada and start our new life, mainly for the current situation that we are living in Mexico and we want a better life for our kids. My sister is already canadian citizen and is helping us, we have most of the paper work but now we dont know what to do. Is there a better option for us under which we could apply for the permanent residence. Or it would be helpful to hire a lawyer.
Could i get some advise from somebody expert on this matter.

Thank you for your attention and reply in due case.

This forum is great!!!!!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marialeny said:
I am mexican and my husband is from Spain. We have two children 16 and 12 years old and we are gathering all the requeriments that are needed in order to apply and obtain the permanent residence, our problem is that my husband who is a veterinarian is applying as a federal skilled worker but doesnt have a contract which to prove he has experience on that field. On the other hand I was studying business administration but i didnt finish it. Now we have a furniture store that we would sell in order to move to Canada and start our new life, mainly for the current situation that we are living in Mexico and we want a better life for our kids. My sister is already canadian citizen and is helping us, we have most of the paper work but now we dont know what to do. Is there a better option for us under which we could apply for the permanent residence. Or it would be helpful to hire a lawyer.
Could i get some advise from somebody expert on this matter.

Thank you for your attention and reply in due case.

This forum is great!!!!!
Hi,

FSW rules have changed and they have added Caps for every NOC and limit and the number of visa's per year as well. I am not discouraging you to apply under this category but they want more precise and mentioned papers as per the checklist. I would suggest you also look for Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) if not then see out of the 5 factor for FSW which area is weaker.

For your MBA is not completed no points will be awarded.

Best of luck