+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!

S.M.Zahir

Nov 23, 2011
Hi,

I am going to get marry soon with my fiancé but problem is she has been divorced and got one boy kid bearing age 8years.My question is if I apply for federal skills worker in coming future and want to take my step son with me whether immigration concern will create any problem or not?

Please advise me…………………………….

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S.M.Zahir said:
Hi,

I am going to get marry soon with my fiancé but problem is she has been divorced and got one boy kid bearing age 8years.My question is if I apply for federal skills worker in coming future and want to take my step son with me whether immigration concern will create any problem or not?

Please advise me..................................
I do not think taking your step Son would be problem for as long as you can prove that her mother is your legal wife , I mean show your Nika nama and wedding pictures

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
S.M.Zahir said:
Hi,

Please advise me..................................
Dear..once u get married, u need to take the legal custody of the boy as well. This will be required to assure that u r legal custodian as being main applicant otherwise his name on your applicant being your family member will be an issue as on his birth certificates, name of other person is appearing as father.

But if your wife is the main applicant, no need of such formality.

gud luk
asyousuf