+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP

FAZO

Jan 20, 2023
Hello ,

I am currently looking for a job, with the intention of perfecting my training and investing myself in a job with a future.

Being able to combine my skills and my dynamism to get involved in a quality company where the added value of the employees is recognised, would be the determining factor of my motivation.

I am convinced that my ability to learn, my perseverance and my assiduity will enable me to integrate quickly into your teams and to make our collaboration a shared success.

In the hope of a favourable response to my application, I remain at your disposal for any further information and would ask you to accept, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration.

SNADROU Fatima Ezzahraa

Enclosure : C.V.

Reactions: imed sasso

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello ,

I am currently looking for a job, with the intention of perfecting my training and investing myself in a job with a future.

Being able to combine my skills and my dynamism to get involved in a quality company where the added value of the employees is recognised, would be the determining factor of my motivation.

I am convinced that my ability to learn, my perseverance and my assiduity will enable me to integrate quickly into your teams and to make our collaboration a shared success.

In the hope of a favourable response to my application, I remain at your disposal for any further information and would ask you to accept, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration.

SNADROU Fatima Ezzahraa

Enclosure : C.V.
There are no jobs here. This is a volunteer forum on Canadian immigration.

imed sasso

Jan 22, 2023
أI want to work in Canada as soon as possible and I have 27 years of experience and I am 47 years old and my dream is to work even if I work in a company of small quality

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
أI want to work in Canada as soon as possible and I have 27 years of experience and I am 47 years old and my dream is to work even if I work in a company of small quality
Ok. Search on Canadian job site like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job so you may need your education assessed and take a language test.