+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help

Shubra

Mar 7, 2009
Hi All,

I heard about Alberta, and before Applying i would like to know some facts, i apprecaite if any one can help me in
1.Under new process what is the processing time ( website says 5 months, but below it * says new process will take 12-24 months)
2.After gettin the certificate can i go to canada and work or i need to wait till i get cic?
3.lastly in faq's i have read AINP is not a visa, it means on AINP one cant go to home country and come back or upon gettin AINP we also get travel documents?

Please help.
Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I don't know

2. and 3. Like they say, a PNP certificate is not a visa and will not allow you to go to Canada and work but it will allow you to apply for PR. Once you get the PR visa, you can land in Canada and you will become a PR.

Shubra

Mar 7, 2009
Thank you so much leon.
according to you wht is the processing time for AINP? and what do you suggest shall i go with AINP or directly with Federal skill worker program? plz advice which on is the best and faster?
Thanks again.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know the current processing times. The federal skilled worker has new rules and nobody knows how long it will take, their goal is 6-12 months but they may not reach that in the beginning. The AINP used to be faster than skilled worker. Now with all the people trying to apply for the H1B program, maybe they have slowed down. Who knows. If you qualify for both and you have the money, you can try applying for both and seeing which is faster.