+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help with WES Process - College in Australia Closed

Rammy198610

Aug 19, 2024
Hello everyone,

I’m currently in the process of applying for Canadian immigration, and I need some guidance with the WES (World Education Services) credential evaluation. I completed a diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care in Australia, but unfortunately, the college I attended has been shut down.

Since the college is no longer operational, I’m concerned about how to proceed with the WES verification. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or know what my options are? Can WES still evaluate my certificates if the institution is closed, or is there an alternative process I should follow?

Any advice or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I’m currently in the process of applying for Canadian immigration, and I need some guidance with the WES (World Education Services) credential evaluation. I completed a diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care in Australia, but unfortunately, the college I attended has been shut down.

Since the college is no longer operational, I’m concerned about how to proceed with the WES verification. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or know what my options are? Can WES still evaluate my certificates if the institution is closed, or is there an alternative process I should follow?

Any advice or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
Sometimes some institutes have admin address to deal with these kind of enquires. Give it a shot of your emails or calls gets answered you never know. Otherwise try emailing WES about that from your account.