+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with study visa application

Manmeet Rai

Oct 9, 2020
I had applied for a study visa for Canada in August 2020 for Jan 2021 intake.

I have received an offer letter from a designated learning institute in July 20 against which I paid my fee to secure my admission and applied for a visa in August 20. My visa application is still in process, but my college has revoked my offer letter because the college has suspended that program for Jan 21 intake (Information received by email on 08/10/20). Instead college has provided me another offer for a different program.

Please guide me what changes are required in my visa application. Do I need to share my new program offer letter? If so, how can I make these amendments to my visa file.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
I think the best course of action shall be to inform CHC via their webform, including the new letter of acceptance. If I were you, I would also try to put it positively, like even though there is a change, but it's okay as it still helps you towards bettering your existing skills and land a better job back in your home country. Key is to make it sound positive and convey your intentions to visa officer.