+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with online study permit application

shahab07

May 13, 2017
Karachi
Hey everyone,

I have been accepted to University of Alberta for fall 2017. I am applying for online study permit and I am facing a few problems I have questions about.

1) I want to upload upfront medical to speed up the visa process. My document checklist does not list upfront medical and I don't know where to upload it. How do I do this?

2) I need to upload my grade 12 interim grades and admit card as it is part of my conditional admission. Also I want to upload my toefl scores. Again, there is no place in my document checklist. Where do I upload these documents?

3) This one is regarding financials. My tuition is 27000 cad. That means the yearly expense will be about 40,000 cad according to CIC. Do I need to have 40,000 or more in my bank account right now which is about a year of expenses, or do I need to have all funds for all four years?

Kindly help me with these questions.

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hey everyone,

I have been accepted to University of Alberta for fall 2017. I am applying for online study permit and I am facing a few problems I have questions about.

1) I want to upload upfront medical to speed up the visa process. My document checklist does not list upfront medical and I don't know where to upload it. How do I do this?

2) I need to upload my grade 12 interim grades and admit card as it is part of my conditional admission. Also I want to upload my toefl scores. Again, there is no place in my document checklist. Where do I upload these documents?

3) This one is regarding financials. My tuition is 27000 cad. That means the yearly expense will be about 40,000 cad according to CIC. Do I need to have 40,000 or more in my bank account right now which is about a year of expenses, or do I need to have all funds for all four years?

You can attach all other documents including study plan to letter of explanation. And usually you only need to show finances for a year.

shahab07

May 13, 2017
Karachi
Also I have been meaning to ask should I fill the document checklist form and attach it? I am confused as it is not included in my document checklist.

And should I create a separate checklist in the letter of explanation document or/and in the financials document?

shahab07

May 13, 2017
Karachi
Also tell me how I should sign the family information form. Should I sign it in adobe pdf reader or just date it and leave the signature blank?

wasim_ahmad1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Calgary
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hey everyone,

Salam Shahab,
I am going to apply for my brother's visa.
Can you tell me the link to apply online for him?