+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help With NOC - Marketing Analytics Consultant

moinakghoshal

Apr 26, 2020
Hi,

Below are my roles and responsibilities in my current organization in the US. I have a total of almost 6 years of work ex and I have been in the same industry with similar work/role throughout my career. Currently I am playing a role of Marketing Analytics Consultant:

Description of Work:
  • Creation, automation and management of all analyses/reporting for a large CPG company
  • Extracting data from multiple databases and carry out data mining and analysis to provide insight to business users - Nielsen, IRI, SPINS, etc.
  • Quantitative and qualitative statistical analysis, identification of patterns and correlations to generate insights
  • Generate weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports with product and business trends for multiple categories, sales regions and competitive market share
  • Collaborate with multiple business departments and serve as a subject matter expert resolving business issues using POS and Panel data
  • Manage development new data visualization dashboards and provide a self-serve platform with real-time insights to clients utilizing Tableau
Please note that my current role has very minimal coding (e.g. SQL, R, etc.) even though I have used them in other projects. I think this info is important because some NOC description say background in computer science is usually required and I do not want to provide incorrect info.

My background:
  • Bachelor's degree in Electronics
  • Master's degree in Business Economics (specialization - Marketing and Advanced Quant)

Based on other threads, I found these NOC :
  • 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators

Can you please help me with the following:
Which NOC is more accurate in my case?
Am I missing any NOC which better describes my role?

Thanks in advance!

MG

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

Below are my roles and responsibilities in my current organization in the US. I have a total of almost 6 years of work ex and I have been in the same industry with similar work/role throughout my career. Currently I am playing a role of Marketing Analytics Consultant:

Description of Work:
  • Creation, automation and management of all analyses/reporting for a large CPG company
  • Extracting data from multiple databases and carry out data mining and analysis to provide insight to business users - Nielsen, IRI, SPINS, etc.
  • Quantitative and qualitative statistical analysis, identification of patterns and correlations to generate insights
  • Generate weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports with product and business trends for multiple categories, sales regions and competitive market share
  • Collaborate with multiple business departments and serve as a subject matter expert resolving business issues using POS and Panel data
  • Manage development new data visualization dashboards and provide a self-serve platform with real-time insights to clients utilizing Tableau
Please note that my current role has very minimal coding (e.g. SQL, R, etc.) even though I have used them in other projects. I think this info is important because some NOC description say background in computer science is usually required and I do not want to provide incorrect info.

My background:
  • Bachelor's degree in Electronics
  • Master's degree in Business Economics (specialization - Marketing and Advanced Quant)

Based on other threads, I found these NOC :
  • 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators

Can you please help me with the following:
Which NOC is more accurate in my case?
Am I missing any NOC which better describes my role?

Thanks in advance!

MG
Hi,
Which NOC code did you use???