+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with my rejected application

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, everyone. My application was rejected yesterday because of the ECA that I provided was not correct. I have some questions here.
1. I had Master degree in Canada, which means I don't need a WES, but I submitted WES report for my bachelor's that was not for immigration purposes. And I got rejected because of this.
2. I opened a new application and got the ITA today. This time I chose no WES. But I upgraded my WES report yesterday, and received my new report today, after ITA.
Since I was already been invited, I can't go back to choose Yes for WES. Can I just explained I submitted the wrong WES for my first application. And when I applied for my new application, I didn't have the new report of WES, so I chose NO. Now I had the right report, I attached the report in explanation letter for your review.
Is this OK? Or I should cancel the ITA, and waited to apply a new application? Thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi, everyone. My application was rejected yesterday because of the ECA that I provided was not correct. I have some questions here.
1. I had Master degree in Canada, which means I don't need a WES, but I submitted WES report for my bachelor's that was not for immigration purposes. And I got rejected because of this.
2. I opened a new application and got the ITA today. This time I chose no WES. But I upgraded my WES report yesterday, and received my new report today, after ITA.
Since I was already been invited, I can't go back to choose Yes for WES. Can I just explained I submitted the wrong WES for my first application. And when I applied for my new application, I didn't have the new report of WES, so I chose NO. Now I had the right report, I attached the report in explanation letter for your review.
Is this OK? Or I should cancel the ITA, and waited to apply a new application? Thanks!
No need to reject ITA. you can simply upload the updated WES report. But if you have masters in Canada, why can't you simply move the Bachelors to personal history.

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
No need to reject ITA. you can simply upload the updated WES report. But if you have masters in Canada, why can't you simply move the Bachelors to personal history.
I put my bachelor under education history, cause I saw the description in Education section, they said we need to provide the education history since secondary school? But I only put my master and bachelor in that section. I chose No Wes this time. But after I received the ITA, I got the new WES report for immigration purpose. So, I was wondering if I can put this report in my explanation letters.
The reason I update my WES is that I got rejected because of the improper WES. Even though I do not need WES, I was been canceled because of the incorrect document. So I think I need to provide this report for my new application