+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with doubts in express entry

Sonali1591

Apr 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I need some serious help in my express entry profile creation. I have done my graduation and MBA from India. I have already completed my ECA via WES and have scored CLB10 in Ielts.

I have three doubts -

1) WES has evaluated my MBA degree as Post graduate diploma ( one year). Now I am confused which option should I select when I try to fill in while creating my profile. Should it be two degrees, certificates, diploma. I can’t find the same option when I start creating my profile.

2) I have 3.5 years of experience in Marketing. And my current profile is related to organizations marketing events, digital marketing and curating collaterals and content for products and services. What will be my NOC code - 0124 A or 1123 A

3) My Ielts score will expire in August 2021 and hence getting IQAS will eat up a lot of time. Should I still get my evaluation done , hopefully they will consider my MBA as MBA and not PGDM.

Would be really grateful !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. Since your MBS is a PG certificate, what is your ECA for your undergrad degree. If you have an ECA of your undergrad degree of three years or more, you select two or more.
2. NOC matches your responsibilities so you decide.
3. IQAS processing is around 30 weeks so you will need new IELTS.