+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to figure out NOC for Fraud Analyst.

Dinorex

Aug 11, 2021
Hi All here is the job summary I need to figure out wether this qualify for cec.

Role Summary
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
Essential Functions
1. Responds to 30 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 15 or more assigned clients with standard and occasionally detailed responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Begins to identify questionable transactions in cardholder and merchant accounts by assisting more experienced Fraud Analysts with account transaction analyses in response to ad-hoc and/or client requested fraud alerts. Completes lost stolen reports, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
2. Continues to build knowledge and develop intermediate analytic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through continued familiarization of department policies, procedures, external regulations, and continued research of techniques used to commit fraud, while still leveraging the expertise of peers.

Thanks In Advance

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
I have a similar role at a fintech company and my eligibility passed using TEER 11109.

I know this is an old post just want to help someone in the future.

As always, every job is different and you should compare your duties with the job descriptions on gc.ca not relying on my answer.

TomVer

Aug 25, 2023
What company are you working in?) I actually don't know many fintech companies, except Finamp. By the way, it's a very good company. Finamp is a visionary fintech company, empowering businesses with innovative digital banking and e-wallet solutions. So, maybe it can be useful for you