+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help, seniors plz

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello to all

i have master degree and higher certificate in eng.. but my over all master is %67 and i want to apply at uni of windsor for the master degree course in jan/2012, so would uni..office grant me admission.

If they cannt admit then can i apply for sheridan college for graduate certificate in manufacturing mangmt

thanks in advance guys

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AHH said:
hello to all

i have master degree and higher certificate in eng.. but my over all master is %67 and i want to apply at uni of windsor for the master degree course in jan/2012, so would uni..office grant me admission.

If they cannt admit then can i apply for sheridan college for graduate certificate in manufacturing mangmt

thanks in advance guys
There's no one in this forum who can comment on the possibility of getting admission. Because even the best applicant might get rejected and the worst can get accepted; no one knows about the chance one possesses.

Whatever your, make sure your fields are all relevant or else you won't be getting your permit with ease.

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it means that there is the possibility to get admission in uni or college but is it fair enough to go for manufacturing mangment at sheridan college and chc grant me study permit

help me

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Since you already hold a master degree, it is better than you apply for a master degree in university instead of a graduate certification degree in a college. The university degree has lesser change of "degree mismatch" rejection.

W

wasishah

AHH said:
hello to all

thanks in advance guys
Well....... i think university of windsor/ sheridan college will give u admission..........

But ur course (degree/certification) must be matched with previous degree....

The visa officer just check applicant backgrond information and his family backgrond information .....if he is satisfied so there is no doubt to say that he grant visa

give me ur e-mail address...............wana send u some useful information regarding strong cover letter, study plan or statment of purpose and other information......

BTW, Where are u from?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AHH said:
it means that there is the possibility to get admission in uni or college but is it fair enough to go for manufacturing mangment at sheridan college and chc grant me study permit

help me
honestly, if you go for this certificate course then you should forget about visa approval, it will get rejected not in hours but in seconds... Visa officer heavily pay attention to the quality and content of prospective course.

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks all for help and pulling me out of the bigger trouble.

here is my qualification,

I am pakistani and i got Bachelor in science 2 yr(pass course) ,Master in science 2 yr (PU) and , Higher Certificate in engineering 1 yr.

If the graduate certi is not worthful then obviously want to apply for MSc in physics, and have selected these unis to apply

1. University of windsor, 2. university of NBC, 3. uni of manitoba
Is there any chance of getting admission in any one of the above unis with 67% marks.

Thanks you

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AHH said:
Thanks all for help and pulling me out of the bigger trouble.

here is my qualification,

I am pakistani and i got Bachelor in science 2 yr(pass course) ,Master in science 2 yr (PU) and , Higher Certificate in engineering 1 yr.

If the graduate certi is not worthful then obviously want to apply for MSc in physics, and have selected these unis to apply

1. University of windsor, 2. university of NBC, 3. uni of manitoba
Is there any chance of getting admission in any one of the above unis with 67% marks.

Thanks you
Admissions to post graduate degrees doesnt always depend on the marks. It depends on your ability of research, your interests in relevant fields, you previous work experiences, your publications, etc.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Jabir S M said:
wELL ...i havnt done any research, publication in the master degree and i did teaching for abt 1.5 yr after master at the
college, but if i get enroll in master course then willing to do research in the partical physics

I realy want to get admission in uni in canada for acquire master and thn cme back to home country to apply at well reputed deaprments.

Suggestion plz guys
Academic experience can be a great asset for your application.