+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding PCC and medicals date, PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
currently staying in India and will get the PCC from here with no problem.

Trouble is, I have stayed for over a year in Canada ( student visa ) and for 3 months in the USA, so can any1 tell me how do I go about managing the business from here.

Plus, my medical date slot has been booked for April 25th and the last date ( month-end deadline for medicals and Schuele form would be April 28th). So would that be a problem.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
currently staying in India and will get the PCC from here with no problem.

Trouble is, I have stayed for over a year in Canada ( student visa ) and for 3 months in the USA, so can any1 tell me how do I go about managing the business from here.

Plus, my medical date slot has been booked for April 25th and the last date ( month-end deadline for medicals and Schuele form would be April 28th). So would that be a problem.
You should inform them that you have done your due diligence to pursue a medical and provide them proof of your appointment and a reasonable explanation for the delay

General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery - Canada.ca -- 4th paragraph

If you received an ADR and it is specifically requested to submit a police report from one particular country, attend to that first

If you were also asked to obtain one from Canada, then enough and more resources on how to obtain one from RCMP. YOour 3 month stay in US is unlikely to be requested for a PC as it is less than 6 months

How to get a police certificate – Canada - Canada.ca