+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help regarding next filing

baig706

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
hello friends I hope everyone is doing well I need a favor from your experience

my first attempt was rejected (23/07/2014) for the reason of course miss match and documentation authentication

second attempt also rejected (19/08/2014) the reason is others that your proposed study doesn't make

first attempt and second attempt profile is
ielts(lrws=6.5,6,5.5,6)
Ssc 69.50%
Inter 72.30 %
B.TECH (Computer science information technology) JNTUH 70.30% (first class with distinction)
LAMBTON COLLEGE (MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT) program
first sem fee paid
GIC PAID
Applied on 14 July 2014 result came on 27 July 2014
So now it’s for next intake i am planning to change from college to university last time i did it from consultant and this time I want to do by self
Please suggest me some valuable quires regarding the selection of university

I don’t have much funds I need to adjust in the GIC AND COLLEGE FEE THAT I HAD PAID TO CANADIAN COLLEGE AND SCOTIA SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME REGARDING THE GIC REFUND AND COLLEGE FEE REFUND

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
baig706 said:
hello friends I hope everyone is doing well I need a favor from your experience

my first attempt was rejected (23/07/2014) for the reason of course miss match and documentation authentication

second attempt also rejected (19/08/2014) the reason is others that your proposed study doesn't make

first attempt and second attempt profile is
ielts(lrws=6.5,6,5.5,6)
Ssc 69.50%
Inter 72.30 %
B.TECH (Computer science information technology) JNTUH 70.30% (first class with distinction)
LAMBTON COLLEGE (MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT) program
first sem fee paid
GIC PAID
Applied on 14 July 2014 result came on 27 July 2014
So now it's for next intake i am planning to change from college to university last time i did it from consultant and this time I want to do by self
Please suggest me some valuable quires regarding the selection of university

I don't have much funds I need to adjust in the GIC AND COLLEGE FEE THAT I HAD PAID TO CANADIAN COLLEGE AND SCOTIA SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME REGARDING THE GIC REFUND AND COLLEGE FEE REFUND
Hyd - India?

Sorry that your VISA got rejected multiple times.

Try applying through online "My CIC", its simple and easy and most of all you know what's happening with your application through emails and updates on your online profile (From personal experience). Where as in paper application, applicant isn't updated about application progress until it gets dispatched - which is a nightmare.

Most of all, re-write a strong SOP (why this specific course/ why this college/ what are your future plans/ Returning back to India)

Apply @Humber/ Seneca/ Sheridan Colleges (these are best for technology programs)

Email GIC and College about VISA rejection, GIC takes 2-8 weeks for refund.